As a manager, you are the business card and point of contact of your Room108 store and you are constantly busy inspiring our customers and your colleagues on the shop floor. You act very customer-oriented and you keep a continuous focus on results. As a manager, you also address customers who visit the store and talk to them to identify their needs. You then provide tailor-made advice and come to an order.
Of course you create a pleasant and personal atmosphere and you are an enthusiastic and professional discussion partner. As a manager you bring your colleagues (in a coaching way) to a higher level when it comes to sales conversations. You are responsible for the development (in the broadest sense of the word) of all employees on the shop floor.
You transfer your passion for furniture and creativity to our customers and your colleagues on the shop floor. Ultimately, your approach ensures that you know how to convert visitors into customers and your sales conversations and those of your colleagues result in great orders. You give your customers a good feeling and make sure they go home with a smile on their face. Working on Saturdays, Sundays, shopping evenings and public holidays is no problem, after all, these are the days on which it has to be done. You also keep a close eye on all developments in the furniture industry and the latest trends.
As a manager, you monitor the sales policy of Room108 and you are responsible for its correct implementation. You provide a passionate team where you ensure the right commercial course. You are responsible for the sales targets and as a Manager you are involved in improving and setting up the internal company structure.
You are responsible for the financial, commercial and operational results in the store on a daily basis. You ensure a good, pleasant atmosphere in your team and in collaboration with your team you ensure the realization of set goals. You are also responsible for planning and organizing the deployment of staff.
- As a manager, you monitor the sales policy of Room108 and you are responsible for its correct implementation.
- You are responsible for a passionate and satisfied team of sales advisors where you ensure the right commercial direction.
- You motivate your team to get the best out of the day every day so that commercial objectives are achieved.
- You create a good atmosphere within the team and ensure that everyone enjoys working.
- You are responsible for all processes surrounding the daily operation on the shop floor, you ensure that everyone knows what needs to be done and you know how to keep an overview.
- You feel seamlessly what your team needs, you ensure that they continue to develop and that you enjoy coaching them.
- You are responsible for the set KPIs (both people and numbers oriented).
- You are ultimately responsible for planning and organizing staff deployment in Shiftbase.
- You have HBO/WO working and thinking level (commercially);
- You have a good command of the Dutch language in word and writing;
- You have a proven track record in the field of commerce, development and strategy (preferably gained in an interior or kitchen shop);
- You have at least 3 years of experience in coaching and managing a team within a sales-oriented environment;
- You are willing to work evenings and weekends.
- You have experience as a branch manager, branch manager, team leader or shop manager (preferably gained in an interior or kitchen shop);
- You have an affinity with the furniture industry;
- You are a team player.
Are you the experienced manager we are looking for? Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An attractive home store and interior specialist. In addition to sofas, armchairs, tables and cabinets, you can complete your interior at Room108 with beautiful home accessories, wall decoration, carpets and lighting. The furniture can be characterized as tough, but also as modern and industrial. And almost every sofa from Room108 can be put together completely by yourself.